The Names of the corrupt DCF social workers will be added soon. So please check back often for updates on the corruption in Vermont, and the names of the corrupt DCF social workers of Vermont. So you can protect your family from these CORRUPT Kidnappers!
Sept 24, 2008
| Dark News- The ” Fostering Connections to Success and
Increasing Adoptions Act of 2008″ (S.3038) passes.
Today is a dark day for America’s families. Last night, the Senate passed The Fostering Connections to Success and Increasing Adoptions Act of 2008. This ungodly bill now goes to the President for his signature. The legislation is represented to be the most significant reform of child welfare in more than a decade, since Congress enacted the Adoption and Safe Families Act in 1997, during the Clinton Administration. Which ASFA’97 -another in a series of socialist programs since CAPTA ’74 -exponentially expanded the War against America’s families.
This new bill allegedly enacts “reforms”-
- Extends Federal funding to some kinship care families (or maybe not)
- provides direct access to federal child welfare funds by tribal governments, (no Indian kid safe now)
- extends foster care funds to provide care and support youth up to age 21, (bleed money from the system for another 3 years before dumping the kid on the street with no education, no skills.)
- eliminates over time the link to between AFDC eligibility and special-needs adoptions. This will make all special needs adoptions eligible for federal assistance and will encourage many more adoptions (They can bank on it)
- expands access of federal child welfare training funds to private agencies and courts, (for training agents and judges in ethics and the Constitution, no doubt)
- increases access to education for foster children by requiring that a child remain in their own school when it is in the best interest of the child or gets immediate enrollment in a new school as an alternative (or not)
- increases monitoring and access to health care for foster children. (translation: Antipsychotic dope and residential treatment for kids who are really unhappy about being kidnapped)
Special credit for this multi-Billion Dollar boondoggle goes to Representatives Jim McDermott (D-WA) and Jerry Weller (R-IL) in the House for introducing the legislation and to Senate Finance Committee Chair Max Baucus (D-MT) and Ranking member Charles Grassley (R-IA) for leading the effort in the Senate. Their efforts will ensure life as legal orphans for an ever-growing number of children in America